Exam season is coming to an end, Christmas is approaching faster than ever and procrastination is in full effect. If you’re anything like me, you’ve waited until the very last minute to buy some very important people a gift for the holiday. This Christmas, a lot of my gifts for my friends and family were purchased online due to some amazing deals in my inbox.. who knew those would actually go to use. Below is a list of some of my favourite finds that might help you save some nickels and dimes, while surely bringing a smile to your loved ones faces this holiday season!
Side note: In the past, if my gifts weren’t delivered on time, I printed a picture of the item and placed it in a cute Christmas card. Hope that helps! Xx
1. For your trendy sister – Perfect for a sunny winter day! I can’t get over how cute TOMS sunglasses are. I’ve always been a fan of the brand, given how charitable they are. Upon each eyewear purchase, TOMS provides a person in need with a full eye exam by trained medical professionals, as well as the treatment he or she needs — A great way to give to family, and give back to those in need this holiday season. **Brb ordering both of these for myself!
2. For your make up junkie gf – Stay prepared for mistletoes! Never have I ever found a creamier, more velvety lipstick. It takes a special kind of friend or family member to buy these as a gift. If it were up to me, I would own every single Charlotte Tilbury lip product, however, these two shades are my absolute favourite for winter time!
3. For the special men in your life – Whether its for your dad, your brother, your favourite uncle or your special someone, you can’t go wrong with a classy gold watch and/or a casual tee. Guess is the perfect brand if you’re looking to impress without breaking the bank .
4. For your sister or best friend – Guess is not letting me down with this years winter and watch collections! This cozy grey sweater is so cute and chic and would pair perfectly with the rose gold and pink leather watch.. or without! Regardless, both items are super classy and trendy!
5. For your mother, or a skin care lover – Okay, I’m high key obsessing over Peter Thomas Roth Labs masks and skincare line. Not only is the 24k gold perfect for lifting under the eyes after a stressful exam season, but it is literally the epitome of luxury.
6. Miscellaneous – If you have a big family and you never know who’s coming to the gift exchange, or you’re the forgetful type that may forget to get a gift for some extended family members, you may consider getting some miscellaneous gifts. Below are some cute, cost friendly ideas that anyone would love!
TOMS Birch Sweater Knit Women’s Ivy Slippers – Size 10
TOMS Gavin Sherry Crystal Sunglasses with Rose Mirror Lens
Knit Pom Beanie
Peyton Hoodie Dress
Metallic Pink – 14 Piece Brush Set
BH Liquid Lipstick – Long-Wearing Matte Lipstick